CEPA is expanding its offering across our sectors and geographies. Our growth to date has benefitted from establishing a small pool of high quality and trusted associates. We continue to see the merits of working with associates that bring their expertise and perspective to our areas of focus. We welcome applications from those who believe they can make a similar contributions and complement CEPA’s in-house expertise.
Associates may be independent consultants, academics, or highly experienced professionals. We are looking for skills that span our sectors and service lines with examples listed below.
- Policy and strategy development
- Business planning and operational frameworks (governance and funding)
- Economic and financial modelling
- Benchmarking, cost efficiency, and productivity
- Cost of capital, financeability, and incentive design
- Retail market design and setting tariffs/ charges
- Strategic evaluation of initiatives/ programmes
- Landscape/ market analysis
- Review of policy and strategy decisions
- Programme management and technical support
- Sector evaluations for potential acquisitions
- Design and structuring of investment vehicles
- Regulatory advisor for bidders on infrastructure projects
- Supporting the transaction originator
- Structure and implementation of PPP
Further information can be found on our website, in particular on our ‘sector’ pages and on ‘our portfolio’ page. These pages can be accessed using the boxes on the right-hand side of this page.
If you are interested in joining the CEPA team in an associate capacity, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a CV and a brief cover letter outlining your areas of expertise and interest.
Please note that we will not respond to acknowledge receipt and that we will look to contact you when a potential project opportunity arises to discuss availability and interest in the work.