We are always looking out for good candidates to fill either short term gaps, to join CEPA's thriving, London-based Global Health team on short term projects, or to join our team as permanent staff should we have specific recruitment needs.
In particular we look for:
- Between 5-15 years of experience in Global Health;
- Considerable experience in advising and working with donor organisations, Global Health partnerships, international consultancies, and/ or governments in strategy and programme development, evaluations, research and analysis on topical health issues; and
- Country level evaluation experience.
We also particularly welcome applications from candidates with:
- Focused experience in one or more health sub-sectors e.g. RMNCH, communicable diseases, non-communicable diseases, immunisation, nutrition, health systems strengthening, health financing, health data and information systems, health policy and governance, commodity market dynamics etc.;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; and
- Language abilities in French or Spanish.
Applicants should send a full CV and covering letter to CEPA Careers using the Apply button below or by email. Covering letters should clearly set out / summarise individuals relevant skills and experience – including client and sector experience, project management and sales experience as well as communication and language skills.
CEPA welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We recognise and actively promote the benefits of a diverse workforce and are committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.