HOME > About Us > News Archive
- CEPA cost of capital papers for British Airways published as a response to Q6 Final Proposals
18th November 2013CEPA cost of capital papers on behalf of British Airways have been published in response to the CAA’s Q6 Final Proposals.
- DFID announce three co-investment opportunities in Tanzania
15th November 2013CEPA successfully develops three co-investment opportunities in Tanzania for AgDevCo, as announced by DFID.
- Ofgem publish second CEPA report on Xoserve funding and governance arrangements
31st October 2013Ofgem publish CEPA report on the regulatory and contractual framework for new funding and governance arrangements for Xoserve.
- Kate Mingay joins CEPA as Senior Advisor
18th October 2013Kate Mingay joins CEPA as a Senior Advisor in the transport and other UK economically regulated infrastructure sectors.
- PMNCH 2013 report published
15th October 2013CEPA contributed to the PMNCH 2013 Report on Commitments to the Global Strategy, which was launched on 22 September 2013.
- Norad publishes CEPA's process evaluation of the Norway India Partnership Initiative (NIPI)
10th October 2013CEPA conducted a process evaluation of the Norway India Partnership Initiative (NIPI) for Norad.
- CEPA mid-term review of EirGrid cost of capital published by the CER
7th October 2013CER has published CEPA's mid-term review of the cost of capital for electricity transmission system operator in Ireland, EirGrid.
- Stop TB Partnership publish CEPA report on the TB Reach Initiative
1st October 2013Stop TB Partnership publish CEPA report on the mid-term evaluation of the TB REACH Initiative.
- CEPA report for TenneT on treatment of static efficiency by NMa published
24th September 2013CEPA report for TenneT on implementation of static efficiency published.
- DETI publish CEPA report on Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Incentive
17th September 2013DETI publish research completed by CEPA and Ricardo-AEA as part of the extension of the Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Incentive.