HOME > About Us > News Archive
- PMNCH publish Global Financing Facility report
22nd December 2014PMNCH publish CEPA-supported report on the Global Financing Facility.
- CEPA Briefing note on the CMA's approach to financeability and profitability
11th December 2014CEPA briefing note on the CMA’s approach to financeability and profitability analysis now available.
- Paul Grimal presents at BECC conference
10th December 2014CEPA Economist Paul Grimal presents at Behavioural, Energy and Climate Change (BECC) Conference.
- CEPA briefing note on Project Nemo interconnector decision
4th December 2014CEPA briefing note on the implications of Ofgem's decision on the Project Nemo interconnector now available.
- DECC publish CEPA report on policy risk
28th November 2014DECC publish CEPA report on policy risk in renewable energy investments in developing countries.
- CRNI publish article by Daniel Wagner and Ian Alexander
31st October 2014The Journal for Competition and Regulation in Network Industries publish article by Daniel Wagner and Ian Alexander.
- CEPA report for ACER on demand side flexibility published
23rd October 2014ACER publish CEPA report on the use and benefits of demand side flexibility in energy markets across the EU.
- Leandro Arias to present at the First National Symposium of Economic Regulators in Cape Verde
17th October 2014Leandro Arias to present at the First National Symposium of Economic Regulators in Cape Verde.
- Ofgem publish CEPA report on real price effects on behalf of British Gas for RIIO ED1
16th October 2014Ofgem publish CEPA report on the treatment of real price effects on behalf of British Gas for RIIO ED1 price control.
- Commonwealth Secretariat publish Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers publication
15th October 2014Commonwealth Secretariat publish CEPA-supported report on Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers in Developing Countries.