HOME > About Us > News Archive
- Generator Financial Performance in the Single Electricity Market
21st December 2016Generator financial performance in the single electricity market
- Credit where credit’s due
5th December 2016Protecting customer credit in the case of supplier insolvency
- Pre-eminent medical journal publishes summary of CEPA report
1st December 2016The pre-eminent journal for those interested in vaccines and vaccination publishes summary of CEPA report
- CEPA study compares scenarios for transitioning publication system towards Open Access
21st November 2016CEPA study compares the scenarios for transitioning scientific publication system towards Open Access
- AEMC publish CEPA report
21st October 2016The AEMC publish CEPA report on transitional mechanisms as part of the reforms to the Victorian Declared Wholesale Gas Market.
- CEPA publish note discussing the PSR report into infrastructure provision
5th October 2016CEPA publish note discussing the implications of the Payment Systems Regulator report into the competitiveness of UK payment systems infrastructure.
- CEPA prepares for growth in demand
4th October 2016CEPA team expands to put greater focus on marketing and client service.
- World Bank publishes CEPA work on approaches to sustainable irrigation projects
23rd September 2016World Bank publishes CEPA work on approaches to sustainable irrigation projects.
- Ofwat and CAA publish CEPA paper on cost of debt
12th September 2016Ofwat and the CAA have published the CEPA report on alternative approaches to the cost of debt.
- Ofwat consult on approach to the cost of debt
6th September 2016Ofwat have today published a consultation on the approach to the cost of debt for PR19. This follows a CEPA paper for Ofwat and the CAA on the cost of debt.